Know where Brazil is on the map? Good. Know what a coconut looks likes? Even better. Are you a
hard worker with a go-getter personality? YOU’RE HIRED. Well not quite.
Vita Coco, the pioneer in coconut water and the #1 selling coconut water in the US, is a passionate, fun-loving, Brazilian brand in one of beverage’s fastest growing and most profitable segments. Beyond its impressive hydration and functional benefits, Vita Coco has built a real following in popular culture with celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling musicians, and many more. This is where you say SIGN ME UP. But we say, slow down cowboy, read the rest.
In a Nutshell, we’re looking for…
Data Analyst is responsible in providing support and technical insights to business unit, make use of the available data to generate dashboard and reports. As a key member assists in building, managing and maintaining the quality, supply chain and operations software systems ranging from document management to decision making tools.
The Data Analyst will help drive the company’s performance as well as assist the decision making by providing visibility through the data analysis by means of the software and data reporting available and create or identify new solutions when needed, as well as playing a wider role in the rollout of the company’s strategy at various manufacturing locations.
- Maintain key quality software packages that builds our products performance database, providing the Quality team with the tools to ensure the quality control and assurance.
- Track and manage our supplier’s data fulfilment, review data uploaded by our partners, ensure up to date reporting and business insights readily available on a defined timeline.
- Closely engage with Laboratory team to validate analytical data, identify outliers, housekeeping data and provide feedback to the information providers so that the quality of the data is sustainable.
- Provide support to drive the company’s quality, operations, and supply chain performance by offering data analysis from different manufacturing locations using the data reporting software and other available resources.
- Connect and analyze data from multiple sources to build dashboards and define new systems that will provide strategic insights to the business.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements. This includes understanding key business process to define KPI and automating reports that suits these business goals.
- Engage with business stakeholders from Engineering, Supply chain and Logistics to define the means to maximize the value of data/information, support the definition of the company action plan.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Preferably with 1-2 years’ experience in data analysis and quality related exposures. Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Experience with MS Power BI, DAX query and/or Python code programming.
- Experience on MS SharePoint management and data integration across several Microsoft tools is highly desirable.
- Experience with Data mining systems is highly desirable.
- Experience interfacing with software vendors.
- Proficient in database management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with laboratory information management software is highly desirable.
- Able to work and communicate with various nationalities and cultures.
- Fluent in English.
- Available to work extended hours when needed to meet critical deadlines.
- A team player by nature
- Attention to detail
- Action-oriented: A history of getting things done quickly and efficiently with limited resources.
- Results oriented with a strong work ethic
Vita Coco® is the brand that started America’s craze for fresh coconut water. Informed consumers, pro-athletes and nutritionists as well as in-the-know celebrities and influencers have all become loyal fans of coconut water, swearing by the Vita Coco brand for its delicious flavor, hydrating properties and replenishment benefits. Award-winning Vita Coco, which counts Madonna, Demi Moore and Matthew McConaughey amongst its investors, is one of the most sought-after products in the beverage aisle.
In the U.S. Vita Coco is sold at over 75,000 retailers including Whole Foods Market, Safeway, Target, GNC, Kroger, Publix, Ralph’s, Stop & Shop/Giant, Costco, select Wal-Mart stores and many chain and independent groceries and retailers. It is also sold in dozens of U.S. airports and university campuses, as well as online at Amazon.com.
Vita Coco was founded in 2004 and is based in New York City, with operations in Europe and Asia.
Visit vitacoco.com for more details.