An exciting Machine Learning Engineer job opportunity has become available at a leading technology software company with a strong presence in APAC.About The Machine Learning Engineer Role
This company is a leading technology software company with a strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer.Key Responsibilities
- Designing and building machine learning and deep-learning solutions
- Deploying data solutions and pipelines to increase the efficiency of ML workflows
- Exploring and working on new platforms, technologies, and algorithms
- Maintaining automated pipelines and monitoring ML tools
- Working with data scientists and domain experts to design the ML workflow and deployment
To succeed in this Machine Learning Engineer role, you will need to have around four years of experience.Key Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in big data frameworks like Hive, Spark, and Hadoop
- Hands-on experience in Python, Pyspark, and Scala
- Experience in various ML libraries and packages
- Experience in scripting and automated testing
- Experience in computer vision
- Exposure to microservices and architecture
- Proven skills in setting up data and ML pipelines in production
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with a strong footprint within the region.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Machine Learning Engineer role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439850 Sachet Sethi