At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
EY’s Technology Consulting professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to their business’ strategic objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients. The key service offerings cover finance function transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
Your Key Responsibilities
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Do you know how to solve problems? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Turn data into an asset for clients
- Rapidly perform Data Science analysis to provide insights using a variety of techniques
- Apply experience and expertise in several tools such as Python, Machine Learning and AI libraries, R and SAS
- Perform full lifecycle of Data Scientist activities, including conceptual and operational aspects
- Manage end to end projects - clarify requirements and devise research approaches
- Collect and combine data from multiple sources, analyze it for insights and produce great visuals
- Stay on top of current business and industry trends
- At the heart of this project is the ability to systematically analyze and build statistical and machine learning models for our clients across markets. We are looking for talented and experienced Data Scientists to bring innovation at EY
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar quantitative field;
- Minimally 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of data mining and machine learning - algorithms, regression techniques, Bayesian models, decision trees, clustering, pattern recognition, probability theory, stochastic systems, statistical techniques and dimensionality reduction
- Deep knowledge and experience developing solutions using Deep Learning, Neural Nets, Graph-Nets, Computational Linguistics (NLP, NLU, NLG, Speech) and Computer Vision (Video, Image Processing), Auto-Encoders and Generative Networks.
- Knowledge of Reinforcement Learning is a plus
- Understanding and experience in model production using CI/CD and REST API, or similar services for real-time processing
- Programming experience with Python, R, SAS or other related languages
- Experience in TensorFlow, PyTorch, H2O or similar framework; expertise in any of these frameworks is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for research
- Knowledge of robotics process automation (RPA) is a plus
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist in AI/ML or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, software architecture and implementation
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.