Milestone Infrastructure is currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst to work on our ESol contract in Ipswich.
As the Data Analyst, you will be part of our team in Ipswich managing our clients assets through analytical methods.
As the Data Analyst your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Assist with managing client asset databases through updating and inputting new condition data
- Interrogation of asset databases identifying performance trends and producing reports
- Assist in the production of drawings, specifications & Health & Safety documents for work packages
- Ensure work is undertaken in compliance with QSE standards and processes
- Assist in the production of technical reports
- Assist with general office activities
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Proficient on Microsoft packages
- Experience of database inputting & interrogation for reporting purposes
- Awareness of AutoCAD (desirable)
- UK/EEC driving licence (desirable)