Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique. Responsibilities:
- Build high quality reliable, accurate, consistent, and architecturally sounds systems that are aligned and scale with our data business needs. They may be called upon to fulfill functions related to software development, such as requirements gathering,
producing documentation, quality assurance testing and leading projects.
- Participate in design, prototype and implementation of cloud data platforms including ETL, data processing, orchestration, and related applications.
- Build and test production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality in data pipeline.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other engineers and analysts as needed to support and grow the team.
- Collaborate with data analysts, operational partners, and software engineers to resolve data defects, and improve data governance within the operational data store.
- Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Delta Lakes, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Key Vault, Apache Spark 3.0, Azure SQL Database, and Power BI
- Should be proficient in writing advanced / complex SQL statements; experience with performance tuning and optimization of SQL queries.
- Ability to create functioning ETL/ELT prototypes to address quickly changing business needs.
- Previous projects should display technical leadership with an emphasis on data warehouse solutions and/or business intelligence solutions.
- Display excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity & precision.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in computer information systems, computer science, data management, information technology, information science, informatics, or work experience of equal value to formal education and 12+ years of experience.
- Must be US citizen and pass a background check