We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Junior Data Analyst – Strategic Portfolio Planning
JLL Technologies is a tech-focused division of Jones Lang LaSalle, a world leader in real estate services and a Fortune 500 company.
This role will be part of an embedded team with strategic clients. A primary focus will be one of the largest Software Companies headquartered in Silicon Valley. The role has a lot of opportunities for advancement and is suitable for someone motivated to have direct client interaction and be able to partner with JLL leadership to set the long-term role direction for maximum benefit to the candidate, the client and JLL.
The Strategic Portfolio Planning Analyst position is a role within the JLL Technologies delivery team, responsible for managing and optimising JLL client portfolios through data analysis and integrity. This position requires interaction with account leadership teams, clients, vendors, operations, and support staff in a dynamic environment consistent with handling multiple project demands.
If this describes you, do not hesitate to apply. In this role, you will be focusing on designing and delivering complex solutions through your technical and business expertise.
- Optimising the supply and demand forecast of the real estate client’s portfolio
- Collaborating with the real estate and transaction teams to ensure that site demand needs are addressed by supply options in a timely manner
- Modelling different demand scenarios and determining best real estate plan to address alternative forecasts
- Maintaining data integrity of tools used
- Translating business intelligence into real estate insights
- Data communications and reporting on overall portfolio, regional and site health to provide stakeholders with metrics needed to make informed decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: you will be working closely with stakeholders from different backgrounds and with different roles and levels of seniority
- 1+ year experience with data analysis and visualisation
- spreadsheet modelling experience (Excel/Google Sheets)
- SQL knowledge in any dialect (MySQL, PostGreSQL, etc.)
- Corporate real estate experience highly desired
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform desired
- Prior consulting experience is a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills focus and commitment
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise and spread workload as needed
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.