Analyze data to determine processes that should be added, changed or removed in order to ensure accuracy, eliminate waste, redundancies and inefficiencies, and increase overall operating efficiency.Responsibilities
- Process data to reconcile accounts with 100% accuracy
- Meet internal deadlines for reconciliations and other projects related to reconciliation.
- Leverage Excel and SQL-based internal tools to analyze system data to draw conclusions on large and complex data sets and triage results based on financial impact to client.
- Execute internal process, documentation, and data improvement objectives, including consulting with product teams on funding enhancements.
- Provide insight on strategic recommendations for complex processes or issues that contribute to improving operational metrics.
- Analyze trends and data to identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Work with internal and external partners to develop requirements for new processes and initiatives.
- Reconcile client bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Analyze and implement automation for existing Financial Operations responsibilities to decrease human error.
- Understand project complexities to break down into smaller, attainable tasks.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to investigate, triage, and solution data with financial impact to clients.
VALUES (the “How”)
- BA/BS degree; degree in business-related or analytical field of study (Accounting, Business Admin, Economics, or Finance) required.
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel required – including Pivot Tables, Formulas, Conditional Formatting, etc.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts such as debits, credits, and the means of funding payments (e.g. check, direct deposit) required.
- Coding/Querying knowledge (C, C#, C++, Java, Python, R, SQL, etc.) preferred.
At Alegeus, equally important to the “What” (the individual performance goals that each employee commits to in support of the company’s overall success) is the “How” (the framework of principles that guide how we work together to drive our business forward). Overall performance success will also consider individual delivery on our corporate values:
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by an incumbent assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that a candidate may be expected or asked to perform.
- Care personally. We connect personally to our why - are passionate and purposeful
- Put the end-user first. When we put the end user first, we believe the rest falls into place
- Consistently challenges the status quo. We believe the best solutions haven’t been discovered yet
- Practice the art of inspection. We will turn over every stone to gain deeper insight to guide our actions
- Solve the real problem. We will constantly orient on the true issue at hand and accurately and fully address
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
At Alegeus, being transparent about our compensation philosophy and approach is more than just a legal requirement. As our organization continues to grow and evolve, we have made a commitment to ensure that our compensation framework is equitable, data-driven, consistent, and unbiased, with allowable pay differences based on factors unique to each candidate (think: skills, experience, qualifications, etc.) in order to attract and retain a highly talented and committed workforce.
We are taking an “inside-out” approach to pay transparency by first educating our valued managers and internal workforce and then moving to publishing compensation ranges externally. In the interim, if you are a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio or Washington resident and this role is physically available in your state or classified as remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email identifying the title of the role you are interested in and the state you reside in to email@example.com.