- Join a renowned company producing exciting social games
- Great opportunity for gaming enthusiasts
- Strong career progression prospects
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Working alongside the game operations and marketing team to collect and analyse key data metrics
- Developing models, reports, and visualisation to share on observations, recommendations and trend forecasting with management and internal stakeholders to continuously improve game play and user acquisitions.
- Evaluating potential data source to seek new insights and resolve data gaps that impact the fulfilment of the KPIs.
- Operationalise processes that ensure timely data loading and maintaining accuracy and relevance of data used
- Troubleshooting and ensuring uptime of the data pipeline and reporting systems
- Keeping up to date with data policies and process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology related field.
- You have at least 3 years of analytical work experience, ideally within the digital industry in mobile apps or games
- You have advanced proficiency in SQL, including knowledge of subqueries and aggregate functions.
- Experience with Excel and VBA, R/Python and data visualization tools (Domo, Looker or Tableau) is required
- You have experience with statistics and A-B testing know-how.
- You are able to track and analyse results from events to identify potential opportunities for improvements.
- You have ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing and meeting changing deadlines and priorities.
- You are able to communicate complex findings and solutions in layman’s terms to stakeholders and align at business level.
- You work well in a team and across departmental functions in understanding projects and data requirements.
- You have a creative and strong business acumen mindset
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/49927830