Do you want to work in a global company where you can contribute to a more sustainable food production? DeLaval is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of solutions for dairy farmers around the world. As a company built on innovation, we constantly work to find ways of helping our customers do more with less.
Currently we are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Master Data Analyst in Supply Chain Data Management team
In the area of Supply Chain Data Management (SCDM) we are seeking an Analyst who will work to ensure the quality and consistency of global master data within DeLaval. In this role your task is to continuously improve and simplify our way of working with SAP and support and drive assignments/projects in the MDM area.
Purpose of role and key responsibilities
- Drive / participate improvement assignments/projects in the Master Data area
- Creates processes to ensure master data quality and consistency
- Enhance the usage of data as a base for business development within the area of Supply Chain
- Drive Automation and simplification of our way of working with data, cross sites, systems and functions
- Master Data Key User within functional area of Supply Chain (Sourcing, Logistics or Production).
Qualifications and experience
- Computer Science or Logistics Master degree, or extensive practical experience
- Experience in Master Data Management and product life cycle support
- Experience in SAP ERP (SD,MM, Query creation), and the tables behind and how they interact
- Experience from Business Transformation or Business Development from a Value Chain perspective is seen as a plus
- Project Management experience from 3-5 large scale cross functional projects
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
We offer you:
- Interesting projects
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
- Work in international company with many years of experience
- Learning and development opportunities
- Annual bonus and base salary
- Benefit package
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
Working at DeLaval
Our core values Passion, People, Professionals and Partnerships connect individuals across entities and geographies. Success is far more than knowledge – it is strongly related to behaviours. At DeLaval we are all guided by our three behaviours, Set Direction, Make things happen and One DeLaval.
We offer you a workplace like no other, where state-of-the-art technology goes hand in hand with animal welfare. DeLaval is a part of the Tetra Laval Group together with Tetra Pak and Sidel. In addition, we offer:
- Market-based salary with an individual incentive program based on performance and company result.
- A secure employment and benefits from the collective agreement (occupational pension, work-related accident insurance, parental leave, reduction of working hours)
- Parental leave compensation (approx. 10 percent of the employee's monthly salary)
- Wellness contribution of 2000 SEK/year
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours and a global remote working policy that allows employees to work from home in agreement with their manager
- 30 days paid vacation
The position is loctated in Tumba, global travelling will be part of this position. The position will be part of the Supply Chain Data Management Team and will report to Per Guhres, Manager Supply Chain Data Management.
For further information, please contact:
Per Guhres, Manager, Supply Chain Data Management, email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our vision is to make sustainable food production possible. As a company built on innovation, we constantly work to find ways of helping our customers, dairy farmers, do more with less by providing world-leading milking equipment and solutions. Today, DeLaval has approximately 4,500 passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets around the world. DeLaval is part of the Tetra Laval Group.
See more at www.corporate.delaval.com.