Data Engineer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Data Engineer to join a project that will ensure that data is sourced, cleansed and delivered within the business as requested.
- Technical Data Engineer for a Data and Analytics platform based on Kubernetes and Hadoop
- Involved in the design and implementation of data architecture topics within the data platform
- Determine structural requirements and architecture for structural changes
- Implementation of requirements on the Data & Analytics platform
- Strive to identify re-use across different data platform consumers
- Key resource for data onboarding & implementation tasks including testing of newly sourced data sets
- 5-10 years' experience with Data Architecture / Data Engineering
- Working experience in Python, Spark and Jupyter Notebook
- Hands-on Big Data experience using known tech stacks
- Reporting experience (eg Tableau, Power BI)
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Kafka Streaming in applied projects and Cloudera / Google Cloud Platform / MS Azure / Hortonworks
- You must be able to communicate with Senior Management and other stakeholders
- Fluency in English and ideally German language skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.