Agency: Institute of Technical Education
Job no.: 556774
Work type: Full-time
Categories:Administration Support, Economics/Statistics, Training and Development
The Institute of Technical Education is a globally-recognised world-class institution for excellence in technical education. Here, you make an extraordinary difference because ours is a unique Hands-on, Minds-on, Hearts-on College Education. Our awards include the prestigious Singapore Quality Award with Special Commendation and the inaugural Harvard-IBM Innovations Award in Transforming Government, affirmations of transformational leadership and passionate staff who bring us closer to becoming a Global Leader for Innovations in Technical Education.
- Design, implement and maintain the Data Lake in traditional and cloud platform.
- Design, implement, test and maintain the data pipelines to support data-driven projects within the organisation.
- Involved in data acquisition, preparation, cleansing and verification.
- Ensure data reliability, efficiency and high quality of the data in Data Lake.
- Development and implementation of data governance and security policies and standards within the organization in accordance to established frameworks.
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned to support digitalisation effort in ITE.
- Possess suitable academic credentials in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics or equivalent.
- Possess relevant professional certification such as “Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate”.
- Hands-on experience in implementing relational and non-relational databases, data warehouses and data lakes.
- Hands-on experience in implementing data pipelines and handling structured and unstructured data using traditional and cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of enterprise storages such as Oracle and MSSQL and programming languages such SQL, Python, R or Scala.
- Knowledge of data processing, visualisation, governance and IM8 would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.
Advertised: 01 May 2021
Applications close: 24 May 2021