At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Join and contribute to our supply chain resiliency initiative to improve real-time assessment and decision making capability. Enable stakeholders proactively anticipate and respond to disruptive events.
- Identify and understand various data sources and support in data collection i.e. supplier, customer, market data
- Integrate data from various sources into standardized formats for purpose of analysis
- Build descriptive and predictive analysis and enable supply chain resiliency investigation
- Descriptive analysis: build IBM Supply Chain resiliency metrics
- Predictive analysis: design models to predict supply chain resiliency
- Automate analysis process and put in place a routine schedule for analysis
- Maintain documentation of work
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Masters or Bachelor in Computer Science, Data Analytics major or related studies
- Academic exposure with Python
- Familiar with DB2 (preferred), SQL or mySQL
- Academic / project exposure in web crawling, text mining
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their . IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate - they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for computing.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.