Payments & Expenses Data Analyst
We have been engaged by a leading multinational client in Cork to recruit a Payments & Expenses Data Analyst.
You will be responsible for leading data collection and reporting processes, driving resolution of corrections or omissions, and working with global stakeholders to resolve payment and expense issues in a manner.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Set up and manage parameters which auto-generate all global payment data files and reports for internal and external uses.
- Interact with various global stakeholders, to meet reporting obligations, including data submission, participating in industry round tables, and other opportunities to influence technical and process requirements and improvements.
- Establish annual timelines with milestones for activities needed to meet all external payment obligations.
- Oversee the collection and loading of expense data from a variety of sources, partnering with various global and local teams.
- Ensure relevant analytics are conducted to provide confidence that the data are complete, accurate, and timely, including coordinating data reviews by subject matter experts in each geography.
- Lead or provide consultation for resolution of process or data issues which impact reporting.
- Lead the identification and implementation of process improvements
- Understand all relevant data, systems, policies / procedures, and reporting requirements
- Develop knowledge of systems and business processes to support data analysis and inquiry needs (data collection, processing & reporting).
What you will Need:
- 1 - 3 years experience in an Expenses / Payments / Funds / Banking or similar role
- Experience with Data Analysis and Advanced Excel
- Degree in BIS, Economics, Finance or similar
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.