Sr. Manager- Data Scientist - CPG019698
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Sr. Manager, Data Scientist!
In this role, you are expected to be responsible for solving business problems like forecasting, segmentation, classification using statistical and data science techniques. Responsibilities
The Role demands for a qualified professional who can provide guidance to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Lead complex analytics and consulting projects for a large US based medical devices client
- Should have expertise on technical tools like Python, R, Advance SQL, Alteryx, MS Office. Good to have exposure to BI tools like Tableau, Power BI etc
- Liaison with client and onshore team to understand complex business problem and define solution
- Build PoVs, help structure POCs, is client front-ending, is a story-boarder, can respond to RFP/RFIs
- Interact with the business to identify use cases to be solved.
- Define SCQ, question tree and hypothesis matrix to solve any complex business problem
- Project Management: Project Scoping, Planning, Estimation, Scheduling, Resourcing, Quality and Delivery
- Client Relationship management: Liaise with client and internal leadership to build lasting relationships leading to seamless delivery of services
- Developing advanced statistical models, machine learning methods (Random Forest, Decision Trees, SVM, NLP, Gradient Boosting, Supervised/Unsupervised Learning, Clustering, classification and regression modeling) & deploying these models
- Mentor and coach team members on problem solving, data science tools and techniques, and mange performance
- Performing data analysis by integrating data from different data sources
- understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Participating and add value throughout data life cycle - data capturing, model inputs
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Superb communication and negotiation skills