Please switch to a desktop device before starting your application.
- The post holder will be responsible for supporting and coordinating data returns, developing information packs and presenting data to stakeholders in a meaningful way.
- Responsible for maintaining the systems, maintaining system validity and version control.
- To respond to requests for information and analysis, delivering timely, well structured, insightful and well-presented reports and analytical working.
- The need to be a good communicator and to be able to build strong relationships is essential.
- Conduct high-quality analysis to address the key lines of enquiry, investigating highly complex trends by ensuring that findings are reconciled and triangulated against local and regional HEE and NHSEI intelligence and support regular interpretation and reporting of results in an appropriate manner.
- Have demonstrable experience of processing and manipulating large quantities of data, operating within the national information governance framework, to facilitate timely analysis to inform monitoring and assessment of impact against key performance indicators (outcome measures).
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialties, functions and projects.