- Large Scale Manufacturing Organisation
- Eastern Melbourne | Diverse Projects
- 12 month contract | Competitive Daily Rate
This large scale industrial manufacturing organisation is looking for an experienced Data Scientist that can create advanced analytics tools across the business.
You will be responsible for understanding what data is available (from internal and external sources), and designed advanced analytics models enabling critical business decisions from smart meters to social media.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills/experience:
- Strong commercial experience as a Data Scientist.
- Deep understanding of analytics methods including statistical modelling, machine learning and/or deep learning.
- Experienced with analytical tools including SQL, R, Python, Spark, Hadoop/Hive.
- Prior experience in large scale manufacturing organisations would be ideal.
- Hands-on experience delivering end to end data science solutions.
- Ability to work with technical and business stakeholders to explain data science concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Apply directly to this job posting or contact Jay Kacha for a confidential discussion.
Data Scientist / Python / R / Eastern Melbourne / Victoria / Machine Learning / Statistical Modelling