We are an intellectually diverse team of economists, statisticians, engineers, and other analytics professionals, focused on quantitative modeling within CCB at JPMorgan Chase & Co. The team answers complex and unique questions, utilizing cutting edge quantitative and computational techniques and leveraging one of the world's largest repositories of consumer data. We work closely with our partners throughout JPMorgan Chase to assess and execute critical business decisions.
- Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of business processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance.
- Know what type of algorithm to use and how to implement them
- Build and deploy prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and prove concepts.
- Develop presentations to summarize and communicate key messages to senior management sponsors and colleagues.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in the analytics discipline.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to develop new ideas and brainstorm potential solutions.
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization by bringing in new ideas and perspectives that stretch the thinking of the group
- Mentor junior team members
- Deep quantitative/programming background with a graduate degree (M.S., Ph.D.) in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Economics
- 6-10+ years of related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to write code and develop production-ready analytical applications
- Significant experience working with very large scale (structured and unstructured) data
- Expertise in Python
The CCB Data & Analytics team responsibly leverages data across Chase to build competitive advantages for the businesses while providing value and protection for customers. The team encompasses a variety of disciplines from data governance and strategy to reporting, data science and machine learning. We have a strong partnership with Technology, which provides cutting edge data and analytics infrastructure. The team powers Chase with insights to create the best customer and business outcomes.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans