Position Summary: The Data Analyst will drive data integrity, inform strategy, and offer insights to the greater team to effectively achieve the mission. Work closely with various teams to parse data to better inform their strategies. The ideal candidate is curious, open minded, flexible, and a fast learner who always has an eye on new tools while keep emerging data techniques on his/her radar.
- Support the Mission, Vision and Values of TFHC
- Skilled utilization of productivity software tools in addition to all TFHC-specific applications
- Responsible for cross-checking quality, accuracy and completeness of reports generated
- Resource expert for department heads as it relates to clinical data reporting and extraction of information from the system(s)
- Manages, evaluates trends, communicates, and make clinical processes recommendations based off the data applications specific to TFHC (including external sources such as HMO portals)
- Works closely with TFHC Administration to monitor and advise on various risk management reviews and any data integrity issues that are discovered or become known while running the reports Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
- Read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to effectively present information to senior management
- Demonstrated skill to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables Medical knowledge or clinical background preferred
Education, Certification Training and License: Bachelor’s degree with a major in Statistical/Math/SQL studies, or computer science, or professional experiences that would qualify for this position.