20 petabytes of data, across 30 data domains across the whole bio-pharma value chain waiting for us to unlock the next breakthrough in medicine!
At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine powered by data science to make the world a healthier place to live.
Are you passionate about data science & AI and motivated to operate in an ‘unbossed’ culture? Are you curious to see how your technical skills and experience can impact breakthrough life-changing medicine and have a positive impact on the lives of everyday people?
Then come and join our Commercial Acceleration organization in one of 3 exclusive roles we have for Associate Director, Data Scientist
. Here are focus areas for each of the role we are recruiting for :
- Data Science for Content Automation
- Data Science for Decision Engine Consumer
- Data Science for Decision Engine Analytics & Rollout
The purpose of these roles is to be responsible for bringing commercial and business context to the data science work streams to improve and transform solutions offered to the business. The roles bring expertise in cutting edge analytic and data science methodologies partnered with the ability to apply these new approaches to current or upcoming business challenges across the US Pharma portfolio in a scalable way.
They will define and execute strategy that supports the use of data science models and techniques to tackle challenging business scenarios.What will you be in charge of (non-exhaustive list) ?
- Lead development, implementation, coordination, and communication of decision engine models for recommending optimal engagements based on channel, cadence and content. Work closely with Brand and Digital Marketing teams to coordinate rules requirements that are layered on top of the recommendations from the models.
- Assist in the design and creation of A/B Testing for campaigns and content journeys: Work with Digital Marketing team, Brand Analysts, and external vendors in setting up specific campaigns, KPI metrics and Dashboards. Also identify data needs, and set up back-end models to understand the impact of channels and content. Actively build commercial context and alignment on assumptions into advanced analytics work streams
- Industrialize successful data science solution across other franchises
- Act as a data science SME to Brand Analysts in structuring and conducting analyses to answer the most pressing questions across franchises
- In addition to conducting data science and enterprise analytics, the individual in this role will collaborate closely with other data science teams to conduct modeling and piloting for various brands.
- Closely partners with other Data Science and AI Innovation group to represent US Pharma and bring developed solutions to the franchises