This is truly is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join a globally renowned Tech Unicorn Business (+$1 Billion value) that are market leaders in their field and arguably one of the best reputations for employee satisfaction.
They have a tight-knit team with super cool open-plan offices, social culture and flexible WFH policy. I can't give too much away, but happy to talk through the full details confidentially!
- Opportunity to take a step up in your career and work with a team that is innovating on a global scale
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, with a superstar team with low turnover, that is looking for a new member due to growth
- Multi-award winning business
- Opportunities for promotion, career development an learning in for what many consider to be a destination business
The type of individual they are looking for is going to be detail orientated and creative person, with a passion/interest in product development and analytics. Someone who is a good team players (i.e. no big ego's) and someone who enjoys problem solving. With this being a 'Senior' role you will do well if you enjoy interacting with stakeholders and people from the broader business.
- Strong experience with Python, R and SQL
- Strong Experience working with Athena, BigQuery, Redshift, Postgres,
- Experience with at least one of the following Digital Analytics tools - Google Analytics, Doubleclick, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Twitter, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Some experience or knowledge working in a product development type environment
- Experience working with Data Visualisation tools - Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Experience with Multivariate testing or A/B Testing
- Experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders in an agile environment
If you have the skills for this role, CLICK APPLY
or even if you are just passively open to hearing more, please do get in touch with me on 0491011875 or email@example.com
If this position not quite the right one, then don't worry! We always have a wide range of different and cool jobs that are all things Software & Data - from Start-ups to publicly listed businesses :) Who knows, we may just have that special something you've been looking for.