What you'll accomplish...You will:
THE RIGHT FIT: You have...
- Establish metrics to improve our HR Programs
- Good Communication
- Partner with the HR and Departmental Leadership to understand and deliver on their data needs, from standard reporting, to organizational analysis and recommendations
- Deliver standard reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis while identifying trends, ad hoc needs and key areas of improvement
- Plan, design, and deliver ad hoc analyses and analytical projects that answer key HR-related questions around recruitment, turnover, diversity, learning, compensation and benefits.
- Support key operational activities to make us an Employer of Choice and help us meet our goals
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to leadership
- Enhance and configure our Talent Systems to ensure the integrity and the relevance of our data sets
- Provide project management and assist with the execution of the all team projects
- Provide coaching and training on use and interpretation of metrics
- 3-5 years of HRIS or People analytics experience demonstrating strong analytical and collaborative skills
- Outstanding knowledge of excel including advanced formulas, macros, pivot tables and graphing
- Intermediate experience with PowerBI
- An interest in work that is both project-based and ad-hoc.
- Ability to translate analysis into a case for change, an action plan, and continuous improvement
- A scrappy attitude with a passion for HR
- Outstanding analytical, organization & project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Strong HRIS reporting experience ( SuccessFactors/SAP preferred)