: Trainee Associate -Data ScientistJob Location:
: FresherEmployment Type:
Full TimeShift Timings:
3 PM to 12 AMRoles and Responsibility:
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- Practical experience with SAS/Mathcad/Matlab, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Basic background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Basic understanding of pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python/R/C/C++ an asset.
Stratacent is a Global IT Managed Services firm, headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with two global delivery centers in New York City area and New Delhi area plus offices in London, Canada and Pune, India.
We are a leading IT services provider focusing in Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Life Sciences. We help our customers in their digital transformation journey and provide solutions around cloud infrastructure, containers, AI, Client & Analytics and Automation.
We have partnerships with SAS, Automation Anywhere, Snowflake, Azure, AWS and GCP.URL
- http://stratacent.com/Company Benefits
Stratacent India Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other
- Group Medical Insurance
- Cab facility
- Continuous Learning Program