Junior Data Scientist
In the Engineering Solutions Division we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the unapologetic boldness of a startup. We build software solutions fueled by trusted data that connect to engineering workflows in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can identify the best course of action in the present. We’re disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team with a bias to action. Our research and development center distributed across the world focuses on creation of intellectual platform to engineering and manufacturing domains. This includes scalable cognitive engines that help users – engineers, innovators, and researchers – to discover and leverage knowledge locked in corporate repositories as well as in industry sources.
You will be responsible for the works related to research and development of intelligence behind natural language processing, content understanding and enrichment, and/or information retrieval solutions as part experienced AI team under the mentorship of senior team members.
What’s In It For You
- Performing data science tasks in the AI/NLP/CV team
- Researching, experimenting, prototyping and building models and components for content understanding pipelines, including state of art neural architectures for NLP (and some Computer Vision) domain – model selection, pre-training, fine-tuning, optimization, etc. on latest GPU hardware
- Developing, transforming and reinforcing the quality datasets needed for specific natural language processing tasks
- Automation of information extraction from scanned and digital born documents in various formats (PDF, Word, etc.)
Must Have Skills
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, math & computer science, statistics or related field
- Python programming skills
- Basic understanding of data science, machine learning and deep learning related to Natural Language Processing
- Good English language
Nice To Have Skills
- 1+ year of professional experience on relevant job including internship and own projects
- Experience in building of own DL models with TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with data analysis tools
- Linux user experience
What we offer
- Benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Five days for charity/volunteering
- Four additional Wellbeing days in year
- Free day on birthday and work anniversary
- Participation in English classes
- Remote recruitment and onboarding process
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.