Job Role: Business Data Analyst - Risk Reporting
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Hinjewadi - Pune
Qualifications: Technical Background (B.E., B. Tech, MCA etc.) and preferably MBA from Good college
- Elicit, analyze and document clear concise, detailed business requirements.
- Ability to understand and deep dive into the current processes to map business requirements to functional requirements.
- Ensure traceability of business requirements to functional requirements and produce high level designs.
- Use business analysis tools and techniques to capture and clearly articulate the business problems.
- Identify inefficiencies and define business requirements/solutions for achieving the required client goals.
- Work closely with testing team to build test strategy and plans; plan, coordinate and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure solution delivered meets business needs.
- Should be able to adapt to the changes and quickly align to new processes, operating models and other technological changes.
Required Skills & Competencies: -
- 8-10 years of overall experience as Business Analyst.
- Strong analytical profile with working experience in Banking and Finance domain, preferably in Risk and Compliance Area.
- Should have excellent communications skills to have meaningful interactions with international clients.
- Should have hands on experience in writing BRD/FRD.
- Should have good knowledge of SDLC Life Cycle with experience of UAT Coordination, interaction with business users.
- Should have ability to create functional diagrams using Visio.
- Should have Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Should have good experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Should have Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Should have SQL knowledge to write and execute basic SQL queries.
Good to have Skills: -
- Prior exposure of working in Agile projects is an added advantage.
- External BA certification (AAC/CCBA/CBAP/CSPO/CSM) would be an added advantage.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)