Data Scientist/Graph Developer - Contract role (inside IR35) - London
My client, a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services, are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, hands-on and delivery focused graph developer / data scientist for an innovative program that plans to harness the power of Graph & Semantic Technologies to build an Enterprise Knowledge Graph - to solve complex business problems and deliver value to various business divisions.
- Masters or advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field -6+ years of extensive experience designing and implementing large scale data pipelines, graph-based analytics and other AI/ML based solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills, business acumen, and demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Data Modeling, Ontology development
- Semantic and Graph Technologies
- Graph DB / Triple Stores like Stardog, NoSQL DBs, SPARQL, Ontology, RDF, OWL, R2RML, Graph Analytics & Inferencing, Graph Visualization using components like D3
- Experience building Chatbots and other analytics applications using AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience in Financial Services working with various front-to-back business functions like Sales and Trading, Operations, Finance etc.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.