What will you be doing?
As a Technical Engineering Lead you will conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios. You will also design, build, test and maintain data pipelines & data warehouses (Enterprise Data warehouse and Data Lake design) while collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of deliverables and strategy.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or related Master's Degree is a plus
- Preferred Majors: Computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience in client service delivery or consulting experience on Azure data engineering, ETL, Datawarehouse development, architecture solutions
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Hands on experience on Azure/Cloud, Databricks, Synapse(basic is fine), Microsoft BI Stack ( SQL, SSIS, SSAS), Power BI/DAX
- Excellent communication skills as this role is business/customer facing
- Experience with managing onsite/offshore collaboration, managing sprints(scoping, planning, execution, tracking and reporting) and work allocation.
- Project Management experience for technical projects, managing scrum