Machine Learning Engineer
If you are a Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in downtown Portland, OR, we are a highly innovative AI-powered SaaS company focused on building out a one-one-a-kind accessibility platform. Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our diverse team!
Location: Remote / West Coast
Job type: Permanent / Direct Hire
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE growth opportunities
- Ethically-focused company that is truly making a difference!
- Awesome benefits!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop statistical models and machine learning algorithms
- Build out helpful technology features
- Work cross-organizationally withy multiple teams and individuals
- Much more!
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- Experience with Python and/or Python tools such as: NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, Pytorch, Conda, etc.
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with ML methods such as cluster analysis, time-series analysis, linear models, neural networks, etc.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Strong Glassdoor reviews
- Great company mission
- Fun company culture
- Relaxed office environment
- Much more!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to grow with an incredible company, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.