- Location: Remote, Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Temporary
- Job #21100
Senior Data Scientist (ML/AI systems)
Our client a leading, international mobile services provider is looking to hire?a Senior Data Scientist with research experience (PhD, Research lab), very strong experience working with algorithms and video recommending/ processing using Machine Deep Learning, to join their expanding team.
This role will initially be on a 12 – month contract with a possibility of extension.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH?21100
Your role will involve?
- Work with images and videos.
- Dataset acquisition.
- Literature review and investigate the state of the art.
- Build models with novelty, applicability, and practicality in mind.
- Model evaluation and iteration.
- Write documentation, papers, or patent application (whichever applicable).
- Navigate ambiguity that might occur in the projects or relationship with stakeholders.
- Technology transfer of the models and working closely with business units.
You must have as a minimum?
- Research experience (PhD, Research lab)
- Experience in Computer Vision for daily images and videos (object detection, activity recognition, scene/location recognition)
Software engineering background
Beneficial but not a must
- Good knowledge of intellectual property law
- In-house experience with multinational companies (IT or Pharma ideally)
- Experience working with technical cooperation agreements with semi-state bodies
- A very competitive salary.?
- Hybrid role (1-2 days per week in the office max)
- 25 days annual leave.?
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.?
- Laptop, mobile etc.?
- Plus,?other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity??
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!?
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on?our website – www.allenrec.com?
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on?Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.