MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
Team & Context
- Join one of the most advanced Data Science platforms in Oz
- This platform is Disneyland for an Engineer, you will get the freedom to implement the solution you want to
- Play a key role, deploying all their ML models in AWS
This massive Aussie success story is currently growing the Data Science team. They have been developing the Analytics and Data Science practice for 3+ years now, focusing around Customers’ Analytics. They have got a solid team of experts with some of the best Engineers and Scientists in Sydney. Joining them is a good way for you to learn from the best and upgrade your machine learning skills.
This is a key role where you will be in touch with Marketing and Sales teams that need your lights.Job Responsibilities – Machine learning Engineer
You will be working on their most developed Data Science platform. You will get to deploy their Machine learning models in the cloud (AWS).
Requirements – Machine learning Engineer
- Build up data pipelines (batch and stream) for large scale machine learning
- In charge of end-to-end deployment of predictive analytics
- Coordinate the project with stakeholders – requirements, solution designing, implementation
- Previous relevant experience in Data Science
- Python or R
- AWS or GCP or Azure cloud
- Good communication – we need a people person. Positive vibes only :)
If you want to get more information about it, apply for it and we will reach out to you for a confidential chat.