Everything we do, starts with you.
Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.We are looking for a
Marketing Data Analyst (m/f/d)
(unlimited, full-time) Join our team at our location in Berlin, Amsterdam or Stockholm - flexible working conditions available
Become a pivotal player in the world of data analytics as our Data Reporting Analyst. In this role, you'll bring together the magic of data, analytics, and storytelling, transforming raw numbers into powerful insights that drive our strategic decisions.Responsibilities:
- Extract internal Riverty data from various tools, ensuring a constant flow of timely and accurate information.
- Collect, prepare and analyze marketing data from various sources such as CRM systems, web analytics tools, social media, etc.
- Use and analysis techniques to analyze data sets, illuminating trends and patterns that drive our users’ behavior.
- Create regular reports and dashboards to track and present the performance of marketing campaigns. This includes metrics such as conversion rates, clicks, impressions, ROI, and other relevant KPIs along the marketing funnel. These reports help you and marketing managers evaluate the success of marketing initiatives and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct target group analyses together with marketing managers based on collected data to understand customer behavior, interests, and preferences.
- Automate weekly and monthly reporting, ensuring that stakeholders receive timely updates on our performance.
- Support the implementation and enhancement of various marketing automation platforms, such as CRM software, email marketing automation tools, and marketing campaign management platforms.
- Design dynamic dashboards, transforming raw data into visually engaging and easy-to-understand formats. You'll also guide stakeholders on data literacy, actively discussing the performance of their content and campaigns.
- Champion a data-driven mindset, acting as an ambassador for the power of data within our organization.
- Work closely with the marketing team, data analysts, IT experts, and other relevant departments to ensure data integrity, optimize systems, and implement data-driven marketing initiatives.
- Define data requirements and set up processes for data collection and processing. Promote the use of data-driven decisions and actions in the marketing department and encourage the team to include data in the decision-making process.
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Very good understanding of B2B marketing concepts and strategies in order to be able to assess the impact of marketing activities on the success of the company.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques, such as Excel, SQL, R, or Python, to collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Masterful dashboard skills, with experience in platforms like Power BIor Tableau
- A keen eye for data visualization, helping to build user-friendly dashboards that communicate our data story effectively
- Experience with the use of marketing automation platforms and CRM systems such as Microsoft 365 is desirable to create automation workflows and optimize marketing activities.
- A data-driven mindset, underpinning all your work with a commitment to evidence-based decision making.
- Awareness of data privacy issues, ensuring our data practices are both ethical and compliant with relevant legislation.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and one of the languages of our locations (German, Dutch or Swedish) with the ability to to present your analysis results in an effective way and to communicate them with different stakeholders .
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it's important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we'll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you're appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We'd be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.About Us
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers . Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.Company:
Riverty Group GmbHCountry:
Berlin, Amsterdam or StockholmPostal Code: