We are looking for a data engineer which can execute the implementation of enterprise data platform solution to our client. The candidate will be part of the engineering teams to design and implement enterprise datahub/ Datawarehouse /data lake model. Candidate will design, implement and scale data pipelines that transform billions of records into actionable data models that enable data insights. The consultant will deliver value-added solutions to our clients across all business domains and industries.
The main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Involve in full cycle of project implementation, from gathering requirement with users, design, architecting, develop, testing, training , documentation and handover.
- Translate business requirements into data models that can answer customer use cases.
- Build pipelines to collect data from various sources and fit them into required data models.
- Work together with business domain experts, data analysts and engineering teams to deliver robust data sets that are accurate, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service.
- Implement data governance, security, privacy, quality and retention that will satisfy business policies and requirements
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.