hackajob has partnered with a company that is an innovator in live digital sports and original content. In this role, we need a seasoned Senior Data Engineer to be the key player in our data team, collaborating closely with other data professionals
Role: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Hybrid in Austin, TX
- Proficiency in tools designed for large-scale data transformations.
- Deep understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases, their structures, and optimization strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ETL/ELT processes, with a focus on data transformations.
- Rich experience in logical and physical data modeling tailored to transformed data structures.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to convey complex technical details clearly to diverse audiences.
- Innate analytical skills to identify patterns, nuances, and opportunities within datasets.
- Vision for creating adaptive transformation processes capable of handling growing data volumes and intricacies.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, addressing challenges with novel and effective solutions.
Offer: Up to $140K depending on experience + medical insurance, 401k, unlimited paid time off and more. If you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please get your application in and we can arrange a call.
hackajob is a recruitment platform that will match you with relevant roles based on your preferences and in order to be matched with the roles you need to create an account with us.
*This role requires you to be based in the US*