We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to create digital experiences to shape the way for the future of Mercedes-Benz and a new world of mobility.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Join an existing cross-functional team focused on building and operating car data driven marketing solutions
- Be in close international cooperation with several relevant contact persons, e.g. specialist and IT units, data teams as well as external specialists.
- Autonomously clean, transform, manipulate, visualize and explore structured and unstructured data sources, highlight anomalies, relationships and trends
- Design of solutions and close cooperation with data engineers and product owner
- Translate marketing and sales business goals into data science problems and hypothesis
- Build new analysis models leveraging machine learning methods for marketing and sales use cases
- Communicate the results of models as well as their potential business impact to non-technical audiences and business roles
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
- Several years of experience in leveraging machine learning methods to build data science solutions that solve business problems.
- Experience in structuring, cleaning, extracting and transforming data sets
- Several years of practical experience with mathematical analysis in statistical programming language R or Python and data science libraries such as Pandas, Scikit-Learn, etc
- Several years of hands-on software engineering experience and the ability to write efficient, well-tested and maintainable code
- Experience in interactive data visualization with data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
THERE WILL BE BIG SMILES IF
- You have a high affinity to cars, mobility concepts and their customers
- You have experience crafting data solutions and deploying machine learning pipelines in production in a cloud environment, ideally Microsoft Azure
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
- Open source software
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- iPhone; MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences
- Language Training courses
- Feel good actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more)
- Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more)
- Much more cool stuff…
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
- Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. We are focused on creating digital experiences for the future of Mercedes-Benz mobility worldwide, developing products for Sales & Marketing.
- Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and after-sales solutions.
- We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF).