We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
In your role as a Marketing Data Analyst (m/f/d) you will engage with various teams to understand their business needs and help them leverage data for decision-making. You will also work closely with the Data Team and build best-in-class analytics together.
- 2+ years experience working in an analytical role
- Strong SQL skills (preferably on Google BigQuery)
- Analytical mindset, ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights
- Nice to have: hands on experience with marketing data and knowledge of marketing tools
- Nice to have: hands-on experience with Looker or similar tools for data visualization
- Nice to have: hands-on experience with Python
- You are detail-oriented and provide precise results in your analyses
- You are a problem solver who is able to think independently, go beyond the requirements and suggest new developments
- Very good communication skills in English (spoken & written); German is a plus
- A cool 25% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.