All posting locations
Remote, Illinois, United States of America Job Function
16 - Digital Date Published
17-Aug-2022 Ref #
R-59609 (GH)Description & Requirements
WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.What You’ll Do
As a ‘Staff Data Scientist’ you will be lead data science function all across-multiple functional teams – redefining from inside of a global powerhouse. You will help build our next generation of sophisticated analytics products using AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning. Examples of problems you will solve include helping R&D resolve next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore, you will
Who you are
- Own the data science function across various agile pods
- Work with the data scientists on your team to develop, own, implement and deploy innovative machine learning algorithms and other predictive models which will service as a guiding light for change and improvement.
- Work with your data science team and own selection, enhancements and integration of exciting technologies (AI/ML, Automation, Optimization) focused on fundamentally redefining the way in which we operate.
- Work with the data scientists on your team to engineer end to end solutions and bring creativity and expertise to business challenges.
- Mentor other Data Scientists and Associate Data Scientists and drive technical standard processes.
- Serve as an integral member of your Agile pod as a leader or advisor through identifying and solving complex challenges.
- Evangelize the value of data-driven decision-making.
- Manage and lead the best data scientists in the CPG industry
- Continue your growth and serve as a leading guide in the Data Science community.
- You have a Bachelors in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics with demonstrated ability. Advanced degree in Data Science or related field ideal.
- You have mastery in Python and/or R and other languages.
- You have expertise in machine learning to deliver clustering, time series, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation, and optimization queries.
- You have experience building owning full cycle end to end model deployment.
- You have confirmed expertise in Big Data technologies such as Apache Spark, Snowflake and/or Hadoop.
- You have validated expertise in cloud technology like Azure, AWS, Cloudera, GC.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do join our table and let’s make life delicious!Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.Vaccination & Office Collaboration Expectations
Our highest priority is always the health, wellbeing, and safety of our Kraft Heinz family. We require our office-based, home-based, R&D, and sales team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless approved for a medical or religious accommodation.
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.