Data Engineer - Copenhagen:
Can you shape and implement technology whilst co-ordination with business to provide bespoke solutions?
This Microsoft Partner needs exactly that.
Working with complex infrastructure and data flows, this is certainly going to keep you on your toes.
Alongside skills within AWS, Data Warehouse Infrastructure and ETL journeys we are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, passionate and ambitious.
Come join a family of Data lovers!
As a Data Engineer you will:
Be heavily involved with both business and consultants with Data tasks and processes
- Explore new technologies to find class leading solutions
- Build value for businesses with bespoke techniques
- Continue to grow and develop your skills
What is required:
Proven track record with Data building projects
- Experience with Azure/AWS, Data Factory, Databricks as well as coding tools such as Python and SQL
- Experience with cloud based set ups
- Strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Driven and ambitious to become an expert in the newest technology
- Danish speaking
What you can expect:
Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Joining a team of diverse and like minded professionals
- Develop personal and professional skills
Get in touch if you like the sound of what's on offer.