As a Senior data scientist, your mission will be to develop cutting edge valuation and forecasting systems for the real estate market. You will manipulate a wide range and variety of data, build new datasets, and identify patterns that eventually impact prices in the real estate market. You will then use specific machine learning approaches to design the best valuation and forecasting solutions. As a significant part of your daily work, you will take part in the productionalization of the models developed by the team and contribute to our international expansion. You will work closely with the business team to integrate client feedback into our solutions.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in a variety of internal and external sources. Handle potentially incomplete datasets.
- Create, implement, test and optimize scalable models and algorithms.
- Extend existing internal ML libraries and frameworks.
- Identify modeling issues, design new features, and continuously provide ideas to improve our models.
- MSc with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position or PhD in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Strong experience in machine learning model development and productionalization.
- In-depth understanding of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, and analyse significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong programming experience with Python and ability to write high-quality production code.
- Knowledge of our tech stack (or similar technologies) is an advantage: pandas, airflow, PySpark, tensorflow, postgreSQL, kubernetes
- Comfortable working in English; you have a great read, good spoken command of it.
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Flexible work hours
Casual dress code
Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, soda