Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Analyst to join our Client’s Deal Assurance team. As Data Analyst, you will play a critical role in assessing new deals and working with internal teams to drive strategic growth opportunities for our Buying program.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Deal Assurance with the assessment of new deals.
- Understand the scope of deals, including entities and product exclusions.
- Work with Install Base Operations and Account Team on customer hierarchy.
- Generate Visibility Reports and review Install Base data with the Account Team.
- Recommend account clean-up and contract consolidation as needed.
- Provide internal teams with process and tool trainings.
- On-going support of Customer and Partner Services and Asset Management for active accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience working as an Analyst in International Operations.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (experience with Power Query and Power Pivot is a plus).
- Experience creating Tableau or Power BI is a plus.
- Strong ability to create stories using data.
- Passionate about partners and consistently demonstrate customer obsession.
- Bachelor's degree in Basic Sciences is preferred.
What we have to offer you:
- An attractive salary of 14 monthly payments per year
- A monthly meal allowance paid through a meal card system.
- Other employee/company benefits in place.
- Free transportation to the office
- A Monday to Friday schedule
- Integration in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Workplace: Hybrid with occasional requests to come to the office
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Workplace in Lagoas Park, Oeiras, Portugal
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.