Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold.
Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry?
Then it’s time for you to apply to join the pack.
As an established leader in the 3PL industry, Coyote has a robust dataset and consistent fire hose of data we use to create industry-leading models and insights. Our established historical data and diverse customer base provide the source we need to train the industry's best models. Our Data Science team finds creative uses of ML to bring cost savings, efficiency, and automation to the 3PL industry. From pricing to network optimization, our opportunities are limited only by our imaginations.
We are looking for experienced Data Scientists with a passion for deriving value from data and an insatiable curiosity for learning and trying new things. Our Data Scientists are responsible for conducting statistical analysis, creating & updating models, developing metrics, and contributing to research activities. Primary responsibilities also include innovating new solutions and exploring relevant technologies. We work as a team with the rest of Coyote to integrate Data Science into the complete Coyote ecosystem.
- Create solutions to manage and consume various models and predictive tools
- Create, validate, test, and tune predictive and prescriptive models
- Analyze business and application data
- Research different modeling techniques for current and future solutions
- Empathy, Effective Communication, and Work Life Balance
- BS or MS in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning and predictive modeling at a professional level
- Robust quantitative analysis, statistics, programming, and modeling skills
- Experience manipulating, processing, and analyzing large data sets
- Proficiency in relational databases and NoSQL Expert in Python
Preferred Skills & Education:
- Cloud or Containerization Experience
- Proficiency of Big Data and MPP frameworks
- Spark, SciKit Learn, TensorFlow, Neural Networks
- Machine Learning, Nonlinear optimization, graph theory
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.