TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 0-1 years’ work experience with data ingestion, data analysis, data integration and data design
- 0-1-years’ work experience with big data platform such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, HPCC, Cloud Bigtable, and/or NoSQL approaches such as key-values, document, or tabular stores
- 0 years’ work experience utilizing Python, C++/C, PySpark, PyDoop, and/or PyScala
- 1+ years’ work experience with Linux, Bash scripting and/or PERL
- Collaboration and innovative approach to understanding customer needs, ability to coordinate work responsibilities with other core technology teams, and a willingness to learn new techniques and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, or related discipline
Impact You'll Make:
- Expect to be challenged by your team members and other technical areas, highly collaborative team, and dynamic product development/support
- In the first 90 days – learn our big data environment, demonstrate basic knowledge of our platform, be productive, and contribute to team discussions.
- Beyond 90 days – expand knowledge of big data environment, provide innovative solutions to complex algorithms, and show expertise in our entity linking algorithms.
- The Specialized Risk Group at TransUnion provides our customers with consumer information used across multiple industries. As a member for the data engineering team, you will be responsible for improving the quality, accuracy and delivery of our core product. Building complex algorithms and providing elegant solutions to solve our customer’s needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Assoc Developer, Data Development