Loyalytics is a fast-growing Analytics consulting and product organization based out of Bangalore. We work with large retail clients across the globe helping them monetize their data assets through our consulting assignments and product accelerators. We are a young dynamic team of 100+ analytics practitioners working on some of the most cutting-edge tools and technologies.Who we are:
About The Job
- Technical team: A team full of data scientists, data engineers and business analysts who work with 1M+ data points every day.
- Market Size: Massive multi-billion $ global market opportunity.
- Leadership: Combined experience of 40+ years of experience in the industry.
- Customers: Word-of-mouth and referral driven marketing to acquire customers like big retail brands in GCC regions like Lulu, GMG, among others (Strong product-market fit).
- What makes us stand apart: 8 years old bootstrapped and 100+ people company that is still hiring.
We are seeking individuals who possess a strong command of extensive and diverse datasets and are adept at utilizing technologies such as databricks to address and enhance Merchandising challenges.
- Engaging in collaborative consultations with clients to define the parameters of data science problems and facilitate their integration.
- Formulating precise mathematical representations of business challenges, complete with testable hypotheses.
- Developing statistical, machine learning, or mathematical solutions to rigorously test and optimize automated business solutions.
- Implementing and deploying algorithms and solutions within a comprehensive big data environment.
- Establishing expertise as a subject matter and data specialist within the intricate domain of Merchandising.
Your first 30-60-90 days plan:
Deeply understand the data, processes, client ecosystems, existing solutions and organizational structure
Understand the high level OKRs for yourself
You’ll be tasked with a key deliverable to be achieved in 6/12 months
You’ll establishing ways of working with your team and clients
You’ll develop weekly milestones and a roadmap to help you achieve your goalsRequirements
- Proficiency in data wrangling and pipelining using SQL and R/Python.
- Capability to develop modular code and design scalable, automated data pipelines.
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven record of effective collaboration with clients.
- Proficient programming skills in R/Python/SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced Excel
- Sound knowledge in statistics, optimization, and mathematics.
- Ability to function seamlessly within a team environment and provide mentorship to team members.
- Graduates in Computer Science from esteemed engineering institutes with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- MTech or MS holders in Statistics, Economics, with a minimum of 4 years of relevant data experience.
- Candidates with experience in implementing data-driven solutions in space optimization, assortment optimization, presentation optimization, and affinity analysis will receive preference.
- Previous experience working in agile teams/scrums is highly desirable.
- Retail domain experience is a must
- Be a part of the dynamic and fun team, making an impact in the retail tech industry with clients like Lulu, Aster, GMG etc.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Wellness & Family Benefits.
- Access to various learning platforms.