Job Overview :
This role will be part of a growing Data Function within the business. Focusing on analyzing, enhancing, and reporting data to support our internal decision-making process.
The successful candidate will be passionate about data and analytics and will be responsible for enhancing the quality, accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of MI across the business to transform this data into information that can be utilized to make informed business decisions and actions, while meeting regulatory reporting requirements.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Understand the data sets at the company’s disposal and extract in a meaningful manner
- Make data and related reports available to the rest of the organization
- Build interactive dashboards via our data visualization tools (Power BI)
- Deliver daily, weekly and month-end reporting/analysis and management information
- Define and create additional reporting using a wealth of, as-yet, untapped data to better understand the business, its opportunities and risks
- Working closely with the finance team, operational finance and compliance teams to ensure consistency and integrity of information prepared and disseminated
- Build reports of finance related KPIs in a clear and accessible manner for non-finance staff
- Work closely with software engineering team to transform raw data into MI worthy information
- Define data dictionaries with the help of technology team for enabling business users to use data in meaningful way
- Ensure new technologies, methods and data sources are identified and used.
- Contribute to the continued success and efficiency of the company by carrying out additional ad-hoc tasks & project work as may be required from time-to-time
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient at manipulating data in Excel
- Good communication skills and the ability to interpret what a business user needs from data
- Experience with SQL, specifically tSQL
- Experience creating PowerBI Dashboards
- Experience with DAX
- A relevant degree such as Mathematics or Computer Science
Why Work at Contis ?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme, with Company contribution
- Membership of our life insurance scheme
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.