Canon is the world’s best imaging company and a leading global brand – driven to enrich people’s lives and businesses with innovative products and smart digital solutions. We are an international company that values diversity & inclusion by being respectful, seeing the world as others do and transforming it for the better. We strive to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects all the communities we serve.Role & Department
Are you looking for a diverse and challenging job in Canon's Supply Chain network, a company where your personal initiatives will be noticed and highly valued? Do you want to develop yourself in a fast moving and result oriented environment? Join the Canon EMEA Logistics Competence center department in HQ Amstelveen.
Canon EMEA is looking for a Supply Chain Process and Data Analyst in Canon's Supply Chain network. In this role, you will be leading in a diversity of projects, and (data) analyses, dashboard creating and use the outcomes of these areas to analyze, identify, process, and make recommendations and lead the implementations.What We Give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
As a Supply Chain Process and Data Analyst you will be responsible for
What we ask
- Support Supply Chain processes by providing key data, reports and analytical support, through data driven analysis and data mining.
- Lead operational processes and changes by providing reports and insights based on data analysis. Master the ability to analyze, and if needed combine, data from different sources (i.e. TMS / OBIEE / WMS). Draws conclusions and set actions based on the analysis;
- Drive key process changes and projects that require high level of data analysis. Prepare business cases that are required for operational efficiency improvements or cost savings. (E.G. warehouse operations improvement, transport improvements, end to end supply chain network improvements);
- Recognizes areas of improvement and set the necessary actions in motion to realize these;
- Analyses the operations in the own and 3PL organization in order to support the future developments and constantly looking for “process improvements” in the operation to create action plans for process improvement proposals;
- Support in the realization of strategic directions of Canon and European operational projects. (Projects space utilization and cost analyses);
- Initiating, implementing, and participating in cross-divisional projects to further improve the organization’s Supply Chain, resulting in increased efficiency, lower costs, and increased customer satisfaction;
- Gather business requirements and drive projects to completion within scope and time. Ensure appropriate hand over to standing organization.
For this role, you will have
You will need
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a complex distribution environment, preferable in an operational or change management or consulting role.
- Affinity with ERP and WMS and TMS systems and is skilled in Microsoft Office tools, such as PowerPoint, excel and PowerBI.
- Excellent communication skills and is able to deal professionally and adequately with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player and able to work in dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
- Proactive attitude and willing to take various opportunities and initiatives before being asked.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Affinity with data driven analysis and interest in data mining is a pre.
We are looking for a team player who is able to communicate effectively, able to create insight and create solutions to problems, focus on the customer, flexibility respond and courage. In addition, having the ability to organize effectively and build high performing teams, create customer value, innovative solutions, develop self and others, grow profitable business and bringing the vision to life .Further Information
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be eligible for the following benefits in this role
- Performance-based bonus of 12,5%
- 31 days holiday per year
- Pension plan
- Bicycle plan
- Full coverage of your public transport costs and partially car costs
Canon champions hybrid working with and a flexible working policy. You will be part of an energetic and innovative environment with more than 50 different nationalities! Lastly you’ll find that Canon encourages continuous Learning and Development with a wide range of resources and support available on demand.
Does this seem like a great fit for your career expectations? We're excited to hear from you! Even if you don't meet all the qualifications we still encourage you to apply.
Job family Supply Chain
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.