What's the role?:
You will get
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunities to learn cool new things
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
- Help design and build the next iteration of process automation in HERE Core Map processes employing machine learning.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of research activities in the general fields of machine learning and specifically for map feature inference
- Utilize computer vision and stochastic algorithms to solve and implement complex attribute engineering problems for machine learning and deep learning based mobile frameworks and products.
- Participate in both algorithm and software developments as a part of a scrum team, and contribute artifacts (software, whitepaper, datasets) for internal and external project reviews and demos.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members (researchers and engineers) on efficiently implementing the new features to the products or enhancing the existing features. With end-to-tend aspects like developing, testing, and deploying.
Who are you?:
- MS or PhD in a discipline such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Econometrics with an emphasis or thesis work on one or more of the following: deep learning, computer vision, machine learning, and optimization.
- Minimum of 2 years related, professional experience.
- Proficiency with atleast one of the deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch.
- Proficiency with atleast one of the mobile deep learning inference engines like TFLite, CoreML,
- Programming experience with SQL, shell script, Python, etc.
- Development experience with and Scala
- Development experience with Docker
- Development experience with GIS data
- Development experience with NoSQL (i.e. DynamoDB)
What we Offer
We will support you in delivering your day to day tasks and achieving your personal goals and develop your skills. Personal development is highly encouraged at HERE. You can take different courses and trainings at our online University and join cross-functional team projects within our Talent Platform. Our office is located with easy access by public transportation options. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and make HERE your destination. We are just getting started...!
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started! Apply now!
Who are we?:
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video
At HERE Technologies in Content Engineering organization, we are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, Senior Data Scientist who is passionate about innovating and developing machine learning and data analytics solutions to build our industry-leading map. We provide the opportunity to collaborate with an energetic and dedicated team that works on cutting-edge technology to create tools and services. The candidate will work with researchers, developers, architects, IT to develop, deploy, and maintain applications in multiple environments.