This position is responsible for the identification, implementation, performance, maintenance, upgrades, and data integrity across novel technology platforms, including databases and associated data warehouses. Further, the role is responsible for the coordination of technology integration for new products and services with existing ADx Health platforms. This unique role combines responsibilities which encompass aspects of product, marketing, and database administration.
This position will work remotely from the individual’s home office. Therefore, the individual must possess ability to effectively work from home remotely e.g. office space, adequate internet bandwidth and technical aptitude.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- In partnership with stakeholders and vendors, develop technology-related genetic and wellness platforms through insights from market research and customer buying behavior.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to define key features, specifications, requirements, and differentiators of products based on consumer preference and user acceptance testing and research. Evaluate trends and impact on ADx Health offering.
- As directed, administer ADx Health HAPP3 (Health Application 3) IT platform and interact with appropriate 3rd party vendors.
- Maintain and update the ADx Health Physician and Client portals.
- Coordinate and administer integration of various API’s with HAPP3 and lab information systems (LIS)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendors on development of databases and required mapping and structure for ADx Health products.
- Working with scientific and operations staff, establish appropriate annotation pipelines and sources.
- Implements and maintains data warehouses in compliance with necessary regulatory guidelines and in adherence with ADx Health privacy policies.
- Collaborate with ADx Health Marketing on development of all test/product reports, IT feasibility/level of execution, technology tools and app’s for both physician and consumer outbound marketing efforts.
- Contribute to development of SOPs for Translational Research Associates (TRAs) as they relate to product issues.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the organization and performing laboratories to ensure products meet Operational, Legal, Compliance and Regulatory guidelines and/or recommendations.
- High School Diploma required; college degree is preferred; MBA is a plus.
- Active and valid US State-Issued Driver’s License Driver’s License with acceptable motor vehicle record as defined and approved by the organization’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience required:
- Product Data Analytics & Research
- Product Database Administration
- Effective triage of technology information and competing priorities
- Project coordination; effectively drive multiple product projects and priorities to deliver results.
- Information technology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or healthcare industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Capability to understand and engage effectively and deeply in science.
- Understands intellectual property, patents, trademarks or other legally binding applications and regulations.
- Exhibits patience and approachability, sets positive tone and example for team member behavior, work ethic & quality, abilities, skills, and overall performance.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels, acts with high integrity.
- Establishes and maintains solid interpersonal relationships with team members across all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrates and facilitates professional communication skills; must be able to understand, listen, write, and speak fluently, professionally, and, effectively in the English language in 1:1 as well as group settings.
- Motivated, responsible, and organized self-starter who excels at time management, timely follow-up, meeting commitments, and possesses a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, research and problem-solving skills. Pro-active ability to identify, assess, improve/refine, and solve complex challenges, processes and/or situations.
- Ability to successfully work collaboratively within a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, team-based environment while successfully handling competing and ever-changing priorities and responsibilities with frequent interruptions.
- Solid track record of taking responsibility and holding oneself accountable for high quality task deliverables within established deadlines.
- Effective facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution abilities.
- Exhibit personal presentation in a professional manner as it relates to appearance, communication, and actions.
- Proficient software/computer skills utilizing various applications which includes, but is not limited, to the following: MS Windows, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM), health care database/systems, data analytics software, etc.
- Focused on overall organizational team success vs. solely on individual success.
- We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards.
- The organization has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that employees will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
- Work is performed in fast–paced, high energy and intense office and laboratory environments with frequent interruptions which requires quick response and maintaining composure.
- This job operates in various fast-paced, demanding, environments such as professional office, laboratory and warehouse. Incumbent may be exposed to infectious viruses/diseases, and chemicals which requires the use of personal protection equipment and universal precautions.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers/keyboards/mice, printers, phones, mobile devices, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines, etc. The noise level these environments varies from moderate to loud. Incumbent may be exposed to chemicals and requires the use of personal protection equipment and universal precautions.
- Position may require local and domestic travel.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; grasp and/or reach with hands and arms; repetitive movements of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close visual acuity and ability to adjust focus to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing computer monitor(s); extensive reading; and legally operate a motor vehicle.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.