Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Nagarro Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
As market leader in enterprise application software and services, Nagarro helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification and automation. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – Nagarro empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. Nagarro applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, CARING team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Job Description:
Must have Skills: Cloud architecture (Strong), Cloud development (Strong), Python (Strong), Snowflake, AWS Lambda.
We are looking for a strong Data Engineer cum Architect, to create new modern data ingestion pipelines using latest technologies like AWS Athena, Lambdas, Python, Spark.
You'll be working on data pipelines and tools to provide the underlying data ingestion framework.Technical Skills:
- Be inclined towards process automations & improvements, Identifying & automating repetitive things.
- Must be able to handle Data engineering operations / enhancement project with a technical consultant bend.
- SQL, Python, PySpark , S3, Lambda, EMR, Glue, Athena, EC2, IAM, Redshift, DMS, Airflow, Jenkins, Snowflake.
- End-to-end data solutions (ingest, storage, integration, processing, access) on AWS.
- Migrate data from traditional relational database systems to AWS relational databases such as Amazon RDS, Aurora, and Redshift.
- 12+ years IT experience. Background and experience in data engineering/analytics.
- Should have a very good hands-on experience in Cloud DB platforms (Snowflake is preferable), Building data pipelines & SQL, Python for Data Engineering.
- Got experience to Perform, Support and Lead all aspects of Data Engineering strategy.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills.
- Ensure effective data pipeline engineering, deployment, ongoing operations, and continuous improvement.
- Manage and perform data operations and data engineering requirements including automation and optimization.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, ability to work in a fast faced environment while managing competing priorities.
- Creative problem solver and highly collaborative teammate who is comfortable working as a key contributor.
- Certification in Data Engineering and/or Cloud Platforms are a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable presenting findings to Sr. Management.
BIG-DATA-ENGINEER (Lead Data Engineer) -Hybrid