This is a remote position.Junior Data Engineer (Junior level, 1 year of relevant experience)
Full-Time, Remote workBase Salary:
Outcoder iO stands as an exceptional coaching and skill development service focusing on the enhancement of both technical prowess and communication skills. It equips engineers with the necessary tools to expedite their employment search and thrive in their professional journeys.
Join the fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment focused on providing an AIOps platform that enhances the intelligence of the CVS Health infrastructure. Work closely with subject matter experts and colleagues to build and scale out machine learning and AI solutions that will detect, predict, and recommend solutions to correct issues before system impact and enhance the efficiency, reliability, and performance of CVS Health’s IT operations.Key Responsibilities include:
Characteristics of this role:
- Data pipeline development: Designed, implemented, and managed data pipelines for extracting, transforming, and loading data from various sources into data lakes for processing, analytics, and correlation.
- Data modeling: Create and maintain data models ensuring data quality, scalability, and efficiency
- Develop and automate processes to clean, transform, and prepare data for analytics, ensuring data accuracy and consistency
- Data Integration: Integrate data from disparate sources, both structured and unstructured to provide a unified view of key infrastructure platform and application data
- Utilize big data technologies such as Kafka to process and analyze large volumes of data efficiently
- Implement data security measures to protect sensitive information and ensure compliance with data and privacy regulation
- Create/maintain documentation for data processes, data flows, and system configurations
- Performance Optimization- Monitor and optimize data pipelines and systems for performance, scalability and cost-effectiveness
- Team Player: Willing to teach, share knowledge, and work with others to make the team successful.
- Communication: Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Creativity: Ability to take written and verbal requirements and come up with other innovative ideas.
- Attention to detail: Systematically and accurately research future solutions and current problems.
- Strong work ethic: The innate drive to do work extremely well.
- Passion: A drive to deliver better products and services than expected to customers.
- 2+ years of programming experience in languages such as Python, Java, SQL
- 2+ years of experience with ETL tools and database management (relational, non-relational)
- 2+ years of experience in data modeling techniques and tools to design efficient scalable data structures
- Skills in data quality assessment, data cleansing, and data validation
- Knowledge of big data technologies and cloud platforms
- Experience with technologies like PySpark, Data bricks, and Azure Synapse.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent working experienceWhy join Outcoder iO?
Outcoder iO serves as a career accelerator by providing comprehensive training and skill improvement services. The instruction team at Out coder possesses in-depth knowledge of the procedure. Their expertise can provide valuable insights and guidance to navigate networking opportunities successfully.