SCIB is looking for a SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will deliver strategic advanced analytics techniques and Machine Learning scalable solutions to solve business requirements in SCIB. In particular, building business recomendator engines and developing models base on a 360 Client view.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Continuously improving the business’s data analysis through the design and the implementation machine-learning models, the application of advanced analytic techniques and the leveraging of data-sources. In particular, building business recomendator engines and developing models base on a 360 Client View.
- Develop tools and services from POCs to industrialized features, working very close with the data engineers.
- Maintain a deep understanding the business’s marketplace dynamics.
- Define, together with the business, the key KPIS in order to evaluate the model performance and monitor the trends.
- Make ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Work closely with the rest of SCIB CDO Teams, in creating solutions through the utilization of data, the design of optimal data architecture ensuring the implementation of industrialized features.
- Keep updated of the latest tendencies and new techniques about machine learning and artificial intelligence topics. Explore new sources of data, modern Deep Learning, NLP techniques and third-party and open source solutions to assess potential implementation for use cases.
- Collaborate with other data scientists to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution. Engage in fundamental research to develop novel solutions.
- Work with the Data Science SCIB Team members into the definition of a data science work methodology framework.
- Develop Data Science expertise within SCIB CDO team, mentoring junior data scientists.
- Be part of Data scientist - Business Community around data science activities.
- Be part of the trainers and animate workshops to improve data science capabilities for business.
- Collaboration and coordination with Group Model & Data Unit.
- Collaboration and coordination with CIOs of the SCIB.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Science role with a strong background on mathematics and computer science
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple analytic projects with diverse cross-functional stakeholders
- University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related scientific disciplines
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in Data mining, machine learning,deep learning, computer vision, graph and complex network analysis and data visualization and reporting,
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- A background in apply advanced analytic / ML to build recomendators/alerts in Corporate and Investment businesses.
- Expert in programming languages – Python,Scala, C++, SQL, R
- Knowledge in frameworks/libraries as Pandas, Neo4j, Keras, Apache Spark, Anaconda, Hadoop ecosystem, Flink
- Aptitude to learn, think creativity to solve real world business problems, and work in a global collaborative team environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and high level in English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
Fecha de publicación:30/03/2021, 11:02:00