We are seeking a strong candidate with analytics experience to work with an exciting data science project in Fairprice Group. The role will be responsible for executing analysis that deliver valuable insights, providing predictive analytic solutions with high quality and making sure the deployment with sound business sense.
- Identify analytic opportunities, including business case, analytical approaches, data and technology requirements for Fairprice Group
- Recommend improvements using analytics in the area such as consumer marketing, churn management, supply chain management optimization, personalized search and recommendation etc.
- Work with various teams to plan, identify and collect data from multiple systems to support the analytic
- Develop models and perform statistical analysis to solve various strategic business problems,
- Communicate and present key analytical findings to senior management and/or other stakeholders with actionable recommendations.
- Working with machine learning engineer team to deploy analytical/optimization solutions to drive growth
- Work with other data scientists in the team to drive projects
- Understanding of statistical analysis, data mining or machine learning
- Experience in working with structured and unstructured data sets
- Ability to think analytically and deliver results that drive business decision making
- Team player to build strong business partnerships
- Have competency in one or more of the following programming languages or tools : Python, R, SQL
- Experience or knowledge in GCP environment will be a plus
Approved Training Allowance
Education Qualifications Required