Senior Data Scientist
£70,000 - £80,000
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Data Science expert to lead a small team in a Digital-focused company!
This Digital Analytics & Market Research company focus on understanding their client's customers in order to provide advice on their product strategy, their marketing strategy and their brand. They have a wider Analytics team working alongside their 2-person Data Science team, and they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join and manage the more junior team members. This person will be joining a research-driven, customer-centric company working in a fast-paced environment. It's a really great culture with lots of socials and flexible working!
As the Senior Data Scientist for the business:
- You will lead the data scientist team, managing one junior data scientist and one mid-level data scientist
- You will liaise with clients to understand their business requirements and come up with solutions to improve their customer engagement
- You will look at social media data, online data, survey data and marketing data predominantly, using a range of data science techniques (predictive modelling & topic modelling etc) to offer clients advice around their marketing strategies & CRM.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a relevant field is essential
- Excellent commercial experience in Data Science - ideally from a marketing / advertising background
- Team management or mentoring experience
- Tech: Python, SQL
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary £70,000 - £80,000
- Flexible Working
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest for this role by sending your CV to Rosie O'Callaghan via the apply link on this page
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process and able to on-board and hire remotely as well. This role is intended to be home working for the duration of the pandemic.